Are you ready to join an amazing team while fulfilling a genuinely rewarding role? Are you a passionate and dedicated Band 6 Pharmacist?
These roles are based trust wide
- Pharm in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Membership of the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland or eligible for membership
- Working in the dispensary, including clinical and accuracy checking of prescriptions and dispensed medicines, both within the dispensary and at ward level
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
If you are a Pharmacist and interested in this post, please contact Suzanne Jackson on 02890 912841 or submit your CV today.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....