We are recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer for theatres, ASAP start for 3 months
Being part of the radiography team you will receive ongoing training, development and supervision.
Accommodation can be sourced via a dedicated company that specifically deal with healthcare workers at discounted rates.
- Radiography degree
- Registered with HCPC (or able to be registered)
- Be willing to complete a police check
The successful Radiographer will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Support with HCPC registration
- Free Occupational health clearance
- Free Uniform
- Free training
- CPD support
- Flexible working hours (part time & full time)
- Paid Holidays
- Business mileage paid
- £300 reward for each successful referral (T&C apply)
- Earn from £20 to £30 per hour
- Ongoing support from experienced consultants specialising in radiography
For further details on radiographer positions please contact Suzanne Jackson on 028 9091 2841.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....