Are you a Bid Coordinator looking for a new opportunity to start the New Year fresh?!
A Bid Coordinator required to join a large specialist civil engineering contractor to be based out of a main office in Esher, Surrey to help out with the Bid/Tenders team on upcoming projects.
They need someone who is proficient when using excel and work, using databases, and helping with phasing plans. This experience is not necessary but you MUST have a strong admin background and have worked within Construction/ Civil engineering or Rail before.
THIS IS A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
Based in Esher, Surrey
The salary varies between £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
Daily duties will include things such as;
- Set up leaderboard and support Bid Manager to update at regular intervals- coordinate leaderboard meetings
- Interface with bid managers to manage and coordinate bid process and submission
- Drive Continuous Improvement in all submissions and presentations
- Attend kick off and post tender review meetings
- Involved end to end in the bid cycle (pre-PQQ and post-Tender) and allocated to specific Bid Manager for duration
- Able to liaise with Production Coordinator to set up style sheet and templates
- Plan resources with Bid Manager, coordinate activities and manage time lines
- Agree timetable, deliverables and document template with the Bid Manager
- Manage internal system set up, access, communication and information
- Manage customer portal, TQs and changes to scope of tender documents (track these)
- Organising governance process and book in meetings on a daily basis
- Organise meetings and social events for bid process
- Able to produce and amend basic graphic images
- Liaise with Production Coordinator to establish and maintain appropriate graphics library
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
If you are a Bid Coordinator and looking for a new opportunity please get in touch OR if you know someone who is suitable refer them and get a chance to win £200!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.