Are you seeking a new role as a BIM Coordinator in the Midlands? Do you want to work with a leading M&E Contractor in the UK?
You will need to be confident in communicating with internal and external customers in a professional manner and able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and have an exceptional level of accuracy.
- Produce and amend information in accordance with project standards
- Ensure models are spatially coordinated
- Escalate clashes/interface issues to Task Interface Manager
- Submit information for approval in accordance with target dates set out in the Task Information Delivery Plan (TIDP)
- Work for a leading M&E contractor in the UK
- Great location if you live in the Midlands
- Progression & development
- Competitive salary
- Healthy pipeline of work
- Feel valued with a family owned business
Please apply with an updated CV to apply to the role, or alternatively contact Lily George at Randstad CPE.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.