Are you a BIM Modeller/Technician with a Civil Engineering background? Randstad are looking for a BIM Modeller/Technician to join a leading Piling contractor based in London
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a huge project for a prestigious contractor with a strong pipeline of work ahead, offering great opportunities in training & career development.
- Developing BIM Exucution Plan according to SW1350 and PAS 1192-2 and the ISO 19650.
- Very good understanding HS2, Common Data Environment, ProjectWise, Workflow and work within the tier 1 Contractor common environment.
- Production of 3D modelling using MicroStation SS10, connect version and good to have an Autodesk experience.
- Ideally with reinforcement detailing experience (slabs, columns, capping beams, pile caps).
- Updating As-Builts drawings/ models.
- Using the company Design Maintenance System for all documents type.
- Use and implement of the Project BIM Exuction Plan.
- Daily check of the ProjectWise Built in the Automated CAD QA checks to suit the client CAD Data outputs compliancy
- Convert all Autocad design Cad files to the approved compliant dgn file format and Uploading into HS2 ProjectWise.
- Ensure uploaded drawings to ProjectWise are compliant with specifications. Carrying out required QA checks before uploading the drawings to ProjectWise, ensuring no data is lost (checking of Meta Data etc compliance with requirements).
- Production of site Construction drawings generally in 3D and georeferenced within ProjectWise.
- Extracting 2D drawings (DGN & pdf) from model to provide to construction team. Preparation of submissions under BC (in collaboration with Doc Control) taken from models in ProjectWise.
- Extracting sections from 3D models (producing drawings in 2D from the model).
- Managing and coordinating Setting Out drawings within ProjectWise using Snake Grid survey system with SB3 subcontractor carrying out onsite setting out tasks.
- Aligning/linking drawings produced to Asset Management system for permanent works under SB3 scope (Diaphragm Wall panels, Piles, Plunge Columns).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.