Block Property Manager
Block Property Manager - Leading Company - Aldershot
Are you an experienced Block Property Manager seeking employment with a market leader?
Are you looking for an employer that can progress and develop your career in Block Management?
Our leading national Property Management client is seeking a motivated Block Property Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Working within a highly successful office, you will play a key role by managing a portfolio of leasehold developments in the local area and provide excellent customer focused support to clients and residents.
- Leading Property Management Company
- Industry leading benefits and training program
- Competitive salary / benefits package from day one
- Excellent working environment
- Clear career progression
- Flexible working
- Manage a property portfolio in line with regulations and client needs
- Respond and manage calls and emails from residents
- Assist the business with company targets relating to service delivery
- Plan and chair client meetings
- Prepare service charge budgets
- Site inspections
- Oversee section 20 processes
- Customer Service experience
- Proven property management experience (Block)
- IRPM or keen to pursue (funded)
- Experience within a property related field
- keen build a career in Property
- Competent IT skills
- Driver / own car (Company pool car available) - parking available
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure when needed
For further information on this role, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.