Do you have a passion for Construction and looking to work with a Bricklaying Contractor in Brighton? Have you got skills with a Trowel?
- Location: Brighton
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: Long Term
- Pay rate: £210 - £235
- Randstad CPE contact: Tom Churchill (Brighton office)
A well established Sub-Contractor who work across the Sussex area.
Working as a Bricklayer our client will be looking for a skilled expert to assist with a contract in Brighton.
- Ideally you will have experience working as a Bricklayer for 3 years, and will be comfortable laying bricks, 400 - 500 on a straightline.
- You will be conscious of health and safety on site and will be weary of others who are working alongside them.
- You will arrive on time, finish your shift at the times allocated by the site manager and complete ad - Hoc duties as and when the site manager requires.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Up to 3 years experience in a Bricklaying position
- You will have a CSCS card and NVQ in Bricklaying
- Strong work ethic in a team .
- Be approachable and happy to work as point of contact when working in a stand alone position.
What to do next:
If this role meets your expectations and aspirations please click the apply now link. If this one isn't for you but you would like to discuss other options or for us to act as an agent to secure you a new contract please don't hesitate to call us on 01273 974829 for 100% confidential consultation.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy....