Building Maintenance Manager
My client is seeking an experienced maintenance manager to be based in Southampton for a high profile client. You will be at the heart of the operations team managing a small group on engineers on site to ensure client expectations are met to their high standards. You will be required to carry out all compliance as well as ensuring the health and safety regulations are met throughout the site.
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hour week (Monday to Friday)
- On call opportunities - rota is 1 week in 6
Responsibilities and duties
- Managing maintenance team of up to 8 engineers
- Responsible for the day to day operational technical leadership, performance, statutory, mandatory and corporate compliance, including SHE compliance and training of the site engineering team
- Ensure health & safety is carried out across the site
- To monitor the day to day performance against SLA's / KPI's
- Utilities reporting
- Accident frequency rates
- To help develop and strengthen existing processes, develop and monitor staff development plans to manage both risks and opportunities
- Must have experience in a building maintenance manager position
- Technical background - electrically or mechanically qualified
- If electrically qualified you must have 18th edition
- Must have IOSH and preferably NEBOSH
- AP/RP cert would be advantageous
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.