Building Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Farringdon Street, London - Prestigious, 120,000 Sq Ft Multi Tenanted Commercial Building - £50k + Package
Would you like the opportunity to manage a prestigious 120,000 Sq Ft multi tenanted commercial building in the Farringdon Street, London?
Do you have experience of managing an array of corporate clientele, whilst delivering a 5* FM service provision across both hard and soft services on Trophy Buildings in London?
I am currently recruiting for an exciting new position for an exceptional Building Manager to head up the FM services on a 120,000 Sq Ft, Trophy, Multi Tenanted commercial building in London.
- Fantastic team culture within an award winning FM organisation
- You will be joining a company that are specialists in providing exceptional Facilities Management to some of the UK's finest commercial Real Estate.
- Support from Senior FM staff with years of experience in the delivery of best in class FM service provisions
- The chance to join a 'family ethos' within the organisation that hold numerous social events throughout the year.
- Management of a best in class FM service provision to multiple corporate tenants on site
- Daily tenant liaison, forming close working relationships with tenants and clients on site
- Service charge budget preparation, management and reconciliation of around £2million per annum
- Health & safety management
- Hard and soft service contractor management
- Oversight and management of an on site Assistant Building Manager
- Project management and refurbishment works
The successful candidate will have 3 + years experience in a similar role with service charge budget experience and previous experience of working on a multi tenanted commercial building, preferably in a Managing Agent capacity
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM
- IOSH/ Nebosh certificate
This is an exciting opportunity, paying an attractive salary of £50k + Package with the chance to work for a company that invests in their people and career progression.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.