PTS Buried Service Coordinator Required
Due to continued growth and recent success my client requires a Buried Services Coordinator to work on projects based in the North East.
As the Buried Services Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating, planning, permits and documentation for Buried Services alongside contract works, ensuring compliance with company procedures.
- Apply for, managing and issuing permits-to-dig
- Apply for Buried Services Drawings
- Interfacing with other members of the delivery team such as Design Engineers and other outside parties
- Ensure safe practice and minimal disruption to the immediate environment whilst also ensuring the programme of works are completed
- Maintain accurate records for work performed, problems experienced, resources, instructions to / from client, subcontractors and third parties Identifying and documenting utilities in the scope of the project by type, size, location, depth, height and risk factor
- Liaise with Utility Companies regarding movement of services, costs and schedules of work
- Documenting previously unidentified utilities discovered during works and initiating procedures to address them producing guidance, comprehensive reports and technical correspondence as required
- Having proficient knowledge of construction methodologies and the ability to implement them for the work under your control and develop solutions with the design and delivery teams
- Liaison with the SSOW and Possession Planner
- Degree Level or equivalent
- Previous experience in Buried Services
- Experience in managing permits-to-dig
- Knowledge of the Rail industry - PTS
- CAT Scanning experience and certificates
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, including drafting of written documentation
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.