We are currently seeking an experienced procurement SME to join the RAF OCiR regulatory programme activities. The Business Analyst - Strategic Procurement Services will support and manage the escalation of RAF OCiR deliverables required arising from RAF OCiR contract management activities. It has become apparent that an increased level of engagement and escalation work will be necessary from Strategic Procurement Services to support these ongoing requirements with external third party supplier agreements.
As a Business Analyst - Strategic Procurement Services you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that any requirements are understood, managed and remediated, when escalated for Strategic Procurement Services additional support by the third party(s) engaged in RAF OCiR remediation/work.
- Supporting other RAF OCiR SMEs, Strategic Procurement Services colleagues, the third party(s) engaged, and external suppliers as and when any deliverables and requirements require Strategic Procurement Services escalation support
- Managing the delivery of Strategic Procurement Services escalation support deliverables.
- Communication, engagement and reporting to Legal and the work stream with requirements progress, escalation support and completion of remediation/work
- Supporting the RAF OCiR programme teams to manage and deliver Strategic Procurement Services escalation requests from other work streams, global Strategic Procurement Services and Legal.
- Financial services experience and good understanding of RAF OCiR, and other regulatory programmes such as Schrems, Data Privacy, and EBA regulations.
- Procurement experience and good understanding of contract remediation requirements and escalation management
- Solid understanding of the major business lines within an investment bank, its structure, culture and operating constraints.
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communicator with strong presentation skills
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...