We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work for a Multinational healthcare services company. The successful candidate will be responsible for deeply understanding the business in multiple functional areas and across Business Units, as well as understanding the application landscape and capabilities.
- Gather and document business requirements, ensuring traceability throughout the course of projects and facilitating their discussion, confirmation, and approval.
- Conduct thorough business process analysis and facilitation of workshops to understand and document current business processes, workflows and systems.
- Maintain relationships with the business, understand business priorities, and be able to prioritise work across multiple projects and workstreams.
- Proactively identify and effectively use multiple approaches to problem solving, analyse potential solutions, and provide logical recommendations
- Focus on business process changes, improvements and requirements in the course of IT projects, ensuring that processes and procedures are considered in addition to technical requirements.
- Create and maintain current and future-state functional models, business process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
- Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Contribute to the creation of test scenarios, scripts, and data.
- Interact with Project Managers from multiple organisations to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and status, and assess potential impacts to the business.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in business analysis, remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices; leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable consistency and standardisation and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Consult as needed with Enterprise Architecture, Risk and Security and other Shared Service teams to ensure standards are met, systems are secure and proper control requirements are included for all projects.
- Complete project management activities such as scheduling meetings, maintaining project plans, creating and sending project status reports and coordinating resources for small initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred or 3+ years related experience
- Excellent understanding of project process, from initiation through close
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of system components and how they interact (database, operating system, application, interfaces, etc.)
- Self-starter with excellent documentation skills, including the ability to maintain documentation and requirements for traceability throughout the project, and for evaluation after close
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, including thorough understanding of how to solicit and interpret customer business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to ask probing questions, lead cross-functional meetings and provide clear status reports to both technical and non-technical team members and executives
- Strong understanding of cloud providers, preferably AWS.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, and Visio
Due to a high volume of applications only those progressing to the next stage will be contacted
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...