A leading UK business operating in the B2B markets supplying organisations with a range of products and services has a new opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
Basic salary is in the range of £40,000 to £45,000 plus car allowance with realistic on target earnings of £65,000.
The business is looking for an individual to lead business growth and retention activity, securing new clients and developing existing business relationships to increase revenue from sales in both the public and private sectors.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Generate new leads through a range of activities including cold calling and direct marketing to prospective clients
* Securing and leading client meetings, both in person and virtually
* Develop and nurture beneficial relationships with a range of private customers and public sector framework organisations
* Work hard to fully understand your customers requirements, identifying a clear brief for delivery within agreed timescales
* Build and maintain a strong pipeline of new business using the CRM system
* Strategic thinking and planning including setting own aims and objectives to hit sales target
* Monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting of pipeline
* Liaise with internal teams to ensure deadlines and projects are completed on time and in full
* Promoting a culture of growth through sales across the business
* Being aware of market trends and competitors
* Raising the company profile by attending networking events
* Suggesting new product lines/sectors to introduce company into new markets or grow existing markets
The business is keen to hear from interested candidates who can demonstrate a track record of B2B sales success as well as the ambition and desire to become a key member of a fast growing business. You'll need excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the confidence and gravitas to influence decision makers.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....