Business Development Manager
I am working with a market-leading client who have an exciting new role of Business Development Manager to build upon an already very successful client base, bringing in new opportunities and projects to the business.
Based across their head office in the Reading and Oxford sites this is an excellent opportunity for someone with a technical engineering background who wants to get involved in making products happen.
My client are a product design and development consultancy at the forefront of technology, developing innovative ideas through user centred design, working in the medical device, consumer, energy, and environment markets.
Essential skills and experience:
* An experienced and enthusiastic sales manager within a services industry (5 years+)
* Degree in engineering (electronic and/or software) or extensive experience
* Track record of building a strong sales pipeline
* Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs
* Ability to promote the companies design services and identify and engage new clients
* Experience preparing project proposals, tenders and funding applications
* An interest in new and advancing technology
* Excellent communication skills and IT fluency
Please apply with an upto date CV and I will arrange a call to discuss in more detail.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.