Are you a Buyer who has experience working on a range of categories?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world's leading financial groups as part of their existing Procurement department.
- Manage contract negotiations from start to finish, leading discussions and feeding back to the business all outcomes.
- Lead RFPs and act as a single point of contact for suppliers throughout the process.
- Guide the business and lead commercial reviews during supplier meetings, raising potential issues and finding solutions for them.
- Effectively manage and create road maps for improvements with a wide range of service providers.
- Procurement experience across a range of categories including: IT, Services, Facilities
- Experience managing multiple RFPs end to end, simultaneously
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach to work.
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a new and exciting role to advance your career, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...