Work type: Full time
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Package
An opportunity has arisen for a CAD Technician based in Maidstone. You will be responsible for the production and coordination of outline and detailed Design Deliverables together with tender stage design on combined Process & Mechanical schemes in the Residential industry.
We work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver high end residential projects across the UK. Our specialist engineering and construction teams bring multi-sector innovation and technical skill - from building and highways, to large-scale water networks and treatment plants.
- Develop models and drawings whilst being compliant with local and national standards.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide input to the pre-construction Health and Safety Plan and risk assessments.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Take part in project reviews related to design, progress and construction.
- Research, present and implement innovative processes to increase efficiency of work.
- Have experience designing M&E Utilities and District Heating Schemes.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office 360.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity then please apply with your up to date CV or call Dylan Bush on 01622 357230.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.