- Review and Challenge of the reportable Capital Adequacy for all risk types.
- Reporting of the Capital Adequacy data and returns within scope of the regulatory reporting global process owner's
- responsibility to the PRA.
- Delivery of data and information for the reporting of the Capital Adequacy Pillar 3 and related regulatory external
- disclosures included within the interim and annual reported accounts.
- Reporting of applicable Capital Adequacy stress testing results.
- Supporting the delivery Regulatory Reporting and delivering the transitional Capital Adequacy outputs
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Control and Assurance
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Data Assurance Framework.
- Supporting the preparation of any responses to questions raised by the PRA.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with other Group functions to underpin the organisations
- ability to provide consistent/coherent regulatory submissions.
- A qualified accountant with evidential post-qualification work experience
- Proven experience in a role responsible for regulatory reporting to the PRA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Personal presence and able to command respect at a senior level
- Experience in a range of business and operational processes across the breadth of the financial services environment
- Strong ability to identify and mitigate risks and apply appropriate controls
- Experience delivering to internal stakeholders such as internal auditors; business functions; etc.
- Commercially minded and ability to make decisions in a timely manner
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...