Have you seen the North of Scotland? It's one of the most idylic places in the world, how does having your accomodation paid for sound?
Are you ready to have an adventure and get paid up to £19 per hour while doing it?
Randstad are looking for experienced care assistants to travel to remote Scottish islands and provide support in their care homes and community care. What better way to get a change of scene at this time? This amazing opportunity is a great way to gain valuable experience for your CV and take advantage of excellent pay rates. You will be supporting older adults to live independently either in a care home, or in their own homes.
What Randstad Care can offer:
- Immediate start date
- Fresh PVG
- Excellent pay rates / Weekly pay for contractors
- Access to unlimited AD-HOC shifts in other teams
- Progression with accredited training, to help grow your care knowledge
- SSSC Endorsement
- Accomodation and travel expenses included
The successful Adult Care Assistant will be responsible for:
- Delivering great care and support and providing tailored individual packages of care which are focused on enabling people.
- Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions
- Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries
In ordered to be considered for this post, you must be:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience, working within a care setting
- A car driver with access to your own vehicle is advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally Qualified to minimum SVQ Level 2 in Care or HNC in Social Care
Click apply to submit your CV today! If you want to discuss what other jobs we have contact Jason Smith on 0131 240 0887 for an informal chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.