Are you overworked and underpaid?
Do you have 6 months + experience as a support worker or care assistant? Do you have care at home experience? Or care home experience?
We have a range of contracts in the West Lothian area that are offering full time 6 month contracts for anyone that has care at home experience or a care background with a desire to work within the care sector.
We can offer full time hours paid between £13 - £15 p/h depending on experience. This is the equivalent of a £35,000 per year salary!
As a care assistant you will be a committed and caring individual with the relevant experience. Shift patterns require you to be flexible
What Randstad Care can offer:
- Immediate start date
- Fresh PVG
- Excellent pay rates / Weekly pay for contractors
- Access to unlimited AD-HOC shifts in other teams
- Progression with accredited training, to help grow your care knowledge
- SSSC Endorsement
The successful Adult Care Assistant will be responsible for:
- Delivering great care and support and providing tailored individual packages of care which are focused on enabling people.
- Recognising and encouraging the rights of service users within all areas of their life and to assist them to make informed choices and decisions
- Working in a professional manner, meeting National Care Standards, setting appropriate boundaries
In ordered to be considered for this post, you must be:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience, working within a care setting
- A car driver with access to your own vehicle is advantageous but not essential.
- Ideally Qualified to minimum SVQ Level 2 in Care or HNC in Social Care
Click apply to submit your CV today! If you want to discuss what other jobs we have contact Jason Smith on 0131 240 0887 for an informal chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.