Are you a caring individual with a good sense of humour?
Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
Do you have the passion to make a difference?
Our client is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals (adults) with a wide range of care needs. They provide person-centred support to people with learning disabilities and other support needs. The company offers an empowering model of support which enables people to lead fulfilling and happy lives, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcome. The setting is seeking a permanent residential support worker to start as soon as available. The shifts include days, nights and weekends (applicants for this role must be available for all shifts).
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation.
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma.
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities.
- Provision of personal care to service users,
- Shift work including evenings, weekends and bank holidays,
- Medication administration,
- Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users,
- Carrying out general administrative duties and housing management tasks.
To be suitable for this opportunity you will require the below skills and experience:
- Between 6 and 12 months of care experience or 6 to 12
- Adult DBS
- A passion for care and support work
- Candidates for this role must be over the age of 21
Desirable attributes or experience, however not essential
- Experience working and supporting adults with EBD and complex needs
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in health and social care
- Own transport (is a desirable)
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly, close knit team then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply today. If you need any more information regarding the role you can call Khurram on 01293 558697.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....