We are looking for a competent Care Manager to help run our new service within Folkestone.
This service is to provide high quality care for people out in the community within their own homes. Being a market leader we are looking for someone to come in with confidence and new ideas to lead our teams in a continuous and motivated fashion.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash back schemes
- Responsibility for ensuring that safeguarding alerts are managed
- Attend and contribute to management meetings and risk management meetings as required, including preparation of required management reporting
- Build relationships with service users, family members and the multi-disciplinary teams
- Manage the branch effectively in line with CQC standards
What is required?
- Driver is required
- Experience managing care teams
- Preferable experience within domiciliary care bu not essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
Immediate employment with start dates confirmed, so let me help you on a journey you'll never want to end.
If you feel this is the right role for you please call 020 3870 6355 and ask for Grace.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....