Temp to Perm
Working Monday - Friday, 1pm - 9pm
- The role covers all aspects of general site management including, porterage, security, reception.
- To ensure security of the building at all times.
- To maintain the site visitor book including signing in of contractors.
- Complete minor works as required including painting and putting up notice boards etc.
- To lock and unlock the building.
Below are some of but not all the benefits that are included in the role -
Potential for long term work
Full time hours
Qualifications and Key Skills
Below are the qualifications that the client are looking for in the right candidate -
Good attention to detail
Able to work as part of a team and individually
Good time management skills
If you are interested please call Olivia on 07780 227141 OR email your CV over for more details
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.