Are you a Carpenter that is looking for work? We have several new contracts on across Buckinghamshire for Carpenters. If you are coming to the end of your contract or immediately available we would really like to hear from you.
- Position: Carpenter - Adhoc days
- Location: Milton Keynes - MK18
- Contract type: Temp
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Vicky Egan
As one of the Carpenters on the project you will be responsible for:
- Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager and Site Supervisor.
- Reading drawings and setting out works to be completed.
- Installation of architrave, window boards, doors, floorboards and ironmongery.
- You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
- Own power tools.
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (UTR, Umbrella, Limited Company or PAYE)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Welwyn branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.