Position: 2 Carpenters needed.
Location: Bicester, United Kingdom.
Pay: £26 per hour
Duration - Ongoing, Long Term Work
About the Company: We are a well-established construction company based in The UK, known for our commitment to quality workmanship and timely project delivery.
We are currently seeking skilled and reliable Carpenters to join our team.
- Measuring, marking up, cutting, shaping, fitting and finishing timber
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Installing floor joists, floorboards, roof trusses and wall partitions
- Fitting interiors such as staircases, doors, skirting boards, cupboards and kitchens
- Putting up frames for bridges, roads, dams and buildings
- Drawing and working with technical drawings
- Gaining knowledge of different types of wood and their uses
- Working in residential or commercial buildings
- Carrying out jobs in dusty conditions, or working outdoors in all weather and at height.
- CSCS REQUIRED
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.