*Static Carpenter - Central London - £28k*
A fantastic opportunity has recently become available for a experienced fabric engineer/carpenter, to work in a commercial building in central London. The role will be working inhouse, they pride themselves in ensuring a high quality service is kept at all times.
Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Daily service inspections
- PPM and reactive work
- Repairs, installation and maintenance
- Fire stopping
- Hanging doors and shelves
- Floor laying
- Doors installation (door frames, doors, architraves, handles, door locks)
Position details & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday
- £28,000 + OT
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Carpentry/Joinery qualification
- At least 3 years' carpentry / joinery experience
- A good knowledge of industry products
- A strong ability to communicate
- CSCS card (blue skilled and above )
It is necessary that you have strong problem-solving abilities as you will encounter a wide range of challenges & expectations during your daily duties.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.