Can you bring excitement to the classroom?
Do you have a flair for the fantastic?
Are you looking for a new role from February 2021?
If this sounds like you, read on!
An established and well-respected secondary school in Chester is seeking to appoint a full time Chemistry teacher on either a long-term or permanent basis. The ability to teach all three specialist science areas is desirable, but not essential. Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers.
Benefits of the role are:
* The chance to inspire and engage students with your knowledge of the subject
* Training in-house for teachers
* The chance to exchange ideas with other teachers, which can lead to new and/or different ways of teaching
* Fantastic transport links
* Working in a school striving to be a centre of excellence
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Delivering Science lessons to a range of year groups that are high-quality and engaging for children of all ability levels
* Adhering to the school's policies and procedures
* Providing pupils with necessary feedback, encouragement and support
* Meeting with pupils' parents to discuss their academic progress at parents' evenings
Requirements of the candidate:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience teaching science up to KS4 (KS5 also a great benefit)
* Having a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application
If you are a fantastic and enthusiastic Science teacher looking for a long term role, please give me a call on 01244 500 425 or send your CV to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!...