Do you have a passion for working with children in need? Are you a support worker looking to develop their skills in a residential enviroment? Then look no further, as we here at Randstad want you!
We are looking for experienced residential support workers/ children practitioners to join our team for roles we have within the Dumfries and Lanark area. Picking up shifts on an adhoc basis, you will be able to pick and choose your own shifts based on your availability, allowing for the ideal work and life balance when working with this client. The work load will be rewarding as you work with a service that supports children from 8 - 18 with a more therapeutic approach, allowing you to build effective relationships with the young people and team alone.
- £12 per hour weekdays, £14 per hour weekends umbrella
- Established national service
- Immediate start
- Assistance with SSSC registration
- Brilliant opportunities for career progression
- Extensive training offered in industry standard courses as well as online training
Responsibilities and Requirements
- work efficiently as part of a brand new team of child support workers
- Having previous experience in working with children and young people in a residential environment
- Full driving license
- Obtained, or working towards an SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, or an equivalent
- Must be flexible, working night-shifts, weekends, bank holidays and over the Christmas period
- Proving 24 hour care for this children service
- Being a positive and mature role model
If you fit the bill, then don't hesitate and get in touch! Contact me on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Jack, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, Come join our amazing team!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....