Are you a passionate and dedicated child support worker? Do you strive to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable children? Are you able to make a difference every day?
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Child Support worker roles available in Dundee supporting the local authority, secure services and charities in a residential setting. Choose your own schedule, work as often as you like based on your availability! Make a real difference to the lives of young people, supporting them to have a safe and fulfilled childhood!
What can Randstad offer a child support worker?
- Competitive rates
- Keep your skills sharp working across multiple services
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunity for consistent placement
- Unlimited friend referral bonus
- Immediate start
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Help with SSSC registration
- Employee discount app
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful child support worker will be responsible for:
- Working effectively as part of a team of child support workers
- Providing 24 hours care to a vulnerable young people
- supporting service users with early trauma and emotional behavioural difficulties
- Taking service users out into the community and to school each day
- Ensuring professional boundaries are in place
- Maintaining professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays and Christmas period
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a residential setting with young people
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Full driving licence
- Obtained, or working towards SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent desirable
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply now and one of our team may call you for an informal chat to take your application to the next stage. Alternatively, if you would like some more information give Jack a call on 0161 200 1930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....