Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
Are you interested in a career where you will make a real difference to young people's lives?
Do you want to work for a company that will recognise your talents and help you pursue your dreams?
If you have answered yes, then this is an opportunity for you.
The care organisation based in Castle Donnington is an outstanding residential home aiming to provide stability and develop resilience to the lives of children and young people. This is a great opportunity to start or continue your career in care, working as part of a team committed to helping children with varied and complex needs. Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure and you will be working in a setting where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture. The home is currently seeking a permanent residential support worker starting as soon as possible. This setting also includes outdoor activities for it's learners, keen sports people or those who like to keep active would be perfect candidates for this role. Having been rated good and outstanding by OFSTED, this setting is a pleasure to work for.
See below some of the fabulous benefits from this organisation:
- On going training and development plans
- Fantastic opportunities for career development (multiple sites locally to progress within)
- Refer a Friend' scheme - £300*
- Monthly recognition awards
- 4 % pension plan
- Opportunity to qualify and get necessary qualifications whilst working
- £60 sleep in
In this role you will be expected to deliver the below responsibilities:
- Supporting, assisting and and advising the learners
- Communicating with the line manager and ensure to keep a safe environment for the learners
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support
- Maximising social opportunities and community engagement
- Completing necessary training when needing and required
To be suitable for this opportunity you will require the below skills and experience:
- Between 6 and 12 months of care experience or 6 to 12 months of childcare experience (SEN)
- Own transport
- Child and adult DBS
- A passion for care and support work
- Candidates for this role must be over the age of 23
Desirable attributes or experience, however not essential:
- Experience working in a residential childcare
- Experience working and supporting children with EBD and complex needs
- NVQ level 2 or 3.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary, working with a friendly, close knit team then this could be the ideal role for you. To avoid missing out on such a brilliant opportunity to join a market leader in the area, please apply today. If you need any more information regarding the role you can call Khurram on 01293 558697. This role is open to receiving applications.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....