Do you have at least 6 months experience working within residential childcare roles? Do you have passion working within the care sector? If so then please get in touch! We are currently recruiting for a temp to permanent Autism Practitioner role in the Perth and Dunkeld area.
- Caring for vulnerable children in a residential setting
- Working with children with Autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- Must be able to work part-time or full-time
- Career progression
- Potential manager's position if you have the right experience
- Choice of part time or full time work
- Competitive pay rate
- Refer a friend scheme can earn you £300 in vouchers
- At least 6 months experience working in residential childcare
- A valid PVG
- Experience working with children with various learning difficulties
- Having an SVQ level 3 is preferred
- Able to drive is preferable but taking on candidates who is willing to travel to role
Please do get in touch if this is something you have the experience for as more details about the role will be discussed during a further conversation. You can also ask for Jack by emailing!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....