Children's Residential Support Worker
Residential Children and Young People Service - Lancashire
* ENHANCED RATE*
OTE £25,774.08 (£20,136.48 Avg of 6 sleeps per month. £78.30 per sleep-in worked) Based on 42 hour per week contract. Shift work
Randstad Care are currently working in partnership with an organisation offering high quality residential care and education for children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Learning, Physical Disabilities and complex needs with associated challenging behaviour and young people with SEBD. We are looking for enthusiastic support care workers to work with them in providing meaningful care and support for our service users. If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Your role as a Residential Support Worker is to ensure children and young people progress and to achieve their maximum potential.
Their team of Residential Support Workers come from all backgrounds and having a wide range of transferable skills from previous environments.
- 2-year experience in residential support work
- QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification or equivalent (preferred)
- Full U.K Driving Licence with own car (company is provided during working hours)
- Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
- Friendly, passionate and caring nature
- Positive, pleasant and approachable
- Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
- Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
- Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
Rewards and Benefits
- Full, Part time or Flexi contracts available
- Competitive salary including enhanced qualified rates
- 2 week paid induction programme
- Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic * Free DBS check
- Free parking
- Free meals on shift
- Refer a friend scheme' reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee recognition schemes
- CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend's grants
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Ben Luckley on 0191 2111382
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....