Cisco Network Engineer CCNA Voice, LAN, WAN
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 plus profit share, pension
If you are a Cisco Network Support Engineer looking for a new challenge this is a compelling option - Cheltenham based IT Services company with a family feel are looking for a personable and driven Cisco Network Support Engineer to join their team.
You will bring to the table an excellent knowledge of Cisco and other common network technologies (Meraki, Juniper, Fortinet, Ubiquiti) used within a corporate environment. You will be a fantastic problem solver, passionate, driven by a meticulous attention to detail and with a want to keep up-to-date with new advances in technology.
- CCNA Certified or equivalent experience
- Experience of network troubleshooting skills (LAN and WAN)
- Strong knowledge of a combination of Cisco | Meraki | Juniper | Fortinet
- Wireless Networks experience
- Windows OS and Server
- Strong customer facing skills and experience of building internal and external relationships
- Experience of using service desk solutions to manage incidents and service requests
- Strong knowledge of managing support requests
- Proactive troubleshooting oriented
You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, profit share, pension, paid for certs and a host of other benefits.
Please apply today for immediate consideration
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.