A new civil engineering opportunity for an experienced civils site manager has arisen and we are looking for someone to start immediately!
Position: Site Manager
Start date: ASAP
We are currently working with a well known civil engineering/water contractor in the Kent area. A water project is starting soon and they are looking to bring an experienced site manager with experience in water treatment and pipeline.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Managing a site team (including site engineer, SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Management of subcontractors
- Controlling safety, quality and environmental activities
- Managing all health and safety and RAMS
- Liaising with the client team and consultants
- Progress reporting
- HND/BEng in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering or qualified by experience
- Experience as a Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager or Site Supervisor with a background in delivering successful water contracts (Experience within the Water and Process background is essential)
- CSCS Card
- A competitive salary
- Company car or Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Bike to work scheme
Contact Lauren Jones at our Maidstone branch on 01622 357230 or send an email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.