Are you an experienced Health & Safety Manager who is looking for a new opportunity within a reputable organisation? Randstad are currently representing our client within the Utilities industry. This particular vacancy is a full time and permanent opportunity based in West London.
Main duties will include:
- Participate in the planning and development of the Management System to ensure that SHEQ risk is managed appropriately for the project
- Highlight risks that may arise to site-based management
- Ensure full compliance with occupational health and safety.
- Monitor any potential risks and manage to reduce the risk effectively
- Assist wider teams to ensure client health and safety procedures/policies are followed and that they have the relevant knowledge and training
- Express the importance of risk management to peers
- Audit and monitor management systems to ensure compliance
- It is imperative that Information, Advice & Guidance is available to the wider team in all respects of Health & Safety
- Reporting of accident & investigation processes
- Ensure that you participate in Health & Safety audits
- Manage direct reports
The successful candidate must have the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ Level 5 Diploma
- Excellent strategic and operational knowledge of H&S legislation and organisational Management
- In depth knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 & 50001
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Utilities industry.
- 5 years minimum experience of working in a similar role
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.