Randstad are looking for hardworing, motivated individuals for a Cleaner/Marshall with a Basic DBS for a position available near to Edenbridge
£10.42 an hour, 13 hour shifts, breaks paid
Randstad are currently looking to hire cleaner/marshalls for a site Near Edenbridge
A basic DBS is required for this role
When working on this site, you could do any of the 5 below roles:
- Greeting and checking in the people on arrival
- Guiding people around the site to the waiting area or queue
- Handing out the kits to the people, ensuring they get the correct pack
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces to ensure there is no risk of COVID-19 being spread
- Making the kits as instructed
- A clear basic DBS
- A strong work ethic
- A good attitude and customer service skills
- Competitive pay rate
- Added to the Randstad CPE database for further opportunities
Please directly apply to this advert or call Samii Mendoza on 01622 357 230 (extension 3).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.