CNC Machinist required to join an industry leading manufacturing business.
Do you have experience of operating and setting fanuc controlled CNC machines? Have you got a background of low and high volume work and also manual machining and fabrication? If you are seeking an exciting challenge then this is the role for you!
You will manufacture components working as part of a dynamic team within a growing business that produces specialist fabricated components.
- Interpret and understand manufacturing drawings in order to establish material and process requirements.
- Select appropriate materials and tools for job.
- Mark out components and set up machinery as required.
- Operate and set up the machines
- Carry out self-inspections of own work and also inspect the work of other team members.
- Operate within the guidelines of the Company's policies and procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions.
- Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state.
- Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedures and processes.
- Experience of operating and setting Lathes and Milling machines
- Ability to interpret and understand engineering/technical drawings and processes.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong team ethic.
- Willingness to adhere to all Health and Safety processes.
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.