OUr company is looking for a Collection Network Administrator to join a family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
The position of Collection Network Administrator is within our Rapid Diagnostics business. This role is to provide administrative support for the UK and International Collection Network based within our Loughton office.
- To complete a range of administration tasks in support of the UK and International teams within the Collection Network e.g.
- Scanning of Collection Network documents e.g. personal/training/collection
- Creation of ID badges for UK & International
- Creating of Induction paperwork to support training
- Monitor the UK and International group email box, confirming receipt within 24hrs and take appropriate action to resolve or escalate to the appropriate person within 48hrs.
- Answer the phone to deal with customer queries/on call
- Update of staff files in relation to auditing or training documentation
- Additional duties/tasks as detailed by the Collection Network Office Manager
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- Educated to National standards
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- IT literate and an intermediate skill in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- A self-motivated individual with a flexible approach to work.
- Previous demonstratable experience in an administration role
- Pioneering - continual support to current administration processes within the Collection Network, raising and discussing improvements with the Collection Network Office Manager.
- Achieving - Communicating effectively ensuring our external and internal customer receive the right information at the required point to make informed and appropriat decisions.
- Caring - Understand the impact of the actions taken or omissions made within ou role and how they affect others both internally and externally. Using this information to ensure only positive outcomes.
- Enduring - Ensuring you follow all processes ensuring the long term success of the Collection Network.