Are you hard organised, hard working, reliable with great attention to detail? Then we need you! Apply for our Commercial Administrator role now!
Role: Commercial Administrator
Start date: ASAP
Salary/Rate: £10.00 per hour
Full Time Hours: 5 days a week
Randstad CPE: Louisa Ratcliffe (Maidstone branch)
The ideal candidate will have all round good attitude, proactive, computer literate, attention to detail and willingness to learn. Full training will be provided.
- Organise start up meetings
- Liaison with doc control for projectwise requests
- Add projects to the time sheet database
- Labour/Plant payments
- Inputting the data correctly onto a bespoke system
- Liaising with suppliers and sites
- Good with numbers, excel skills essential
- Managing records, collating information from labour allocation sheets
- Cost codes
- Weekly costs - collating these
- Plant returns, labour returns, collating and reconciling against other data
- Raw data and civilising it, on Excel
- Administration of payments for subcontractors and agency agreements
- Validating invoices against timesheets
- Running spreadsheets for monthly payments of labour
- Goods receipt delivery notes
- Collation of waste management notes
- Chasing invoices from clients
- Ensuring all invoices are correct
- Quoting clients
- Entering costing data on to excel
- Ad hoc admin duties, filing, archiving etc.
You must have:
- Excel experience is a must
- Commercial experience is a must
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Great attitude and able to work well within a team
- Self motivated
- All round administration experience
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and working knowledge of online systems
- Administrator skills
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.