This position is the focal point for numerous Machine Product Groups commercial data, to assist with machine NPI and sales. The role is to include, but not limited to:
- Commercial product structure/configuration data collection, analysis and inputs
- Analysis of options/attachments annual usage and take rate ratios
- Cat Configurator digital data collection, analysis and input
- Data collection and input into 'value selling tools'
- An ongoing challenge is responding to NPI, Factory Scheduling & Commercial Product Group data inquiries in a timely, accurate manner since many of the inquires are of a short-dated nature. It is important that the incumbent know where and who to contact for further information when necessary thus necessitating good relations with Commercial staff, technical personnel, business support and technical staff.
Degree in a relatable subject such as Engineering, Business, Economics, Technology, IT, Manufacturing, Data Analysis or equivalent experience with intermediate to advanced Excel skills and ideally with experience of PowerBI
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.