Interested in joining one of the largest and well known PLCs?
Looking for a career defining position? With progression to manager?
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for experienced commercial financial analysts in Leeds to join a truly amazing business.
In this commercial and forward-looking role, you will support the Commercial Finance Manager and work with the Buying and Merchandising teams.
You will be responsible for significantly improving business insight, analysis and planning - to improve the performance and decision-making of their routes to market.
Responsibilities include :
* Forecast value drivers and profitability In partnership with the Buying and Merchandising teams, support the creation of detailed plans, which underpin the company budget and support our growth ambitions.
* Identify and investigate variances to understand commercial issues and ensure information is accurate.
* Use analysis and insight to influence strategy.
* Perform variance analysis of sales, gross profit, costs and contribution versus budget to challenge and galvanise action to keep performance on target.
* Identify operational levers that will drive improvements.
If you would be interested in learning more, please apply for immediate consideration.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....