Communal Cleaner required - Permanent position
Working in and around the local area with a team of workers, you will need to be flexible and work using your own initiative..
- Your day to day will include sweeping, vacuuming, washing floors, walls, ceilings, doors and other fixtures and fittings along with litter picking, graffiti removal and carpet cleaning.
- Communal areas / blocks
- Work using own initiative
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of the range of practical and technical issues relevant to the provision of carrying out communal cleaning.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of chemicals and mechanical devices associated with cleaning operations.
- A full driver's licence
Please contact Russ on 01489 560241
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.