Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse, looking to work on a temp contract basis within an NHS Mental Health Community Treatment Team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an RMN to work within a Older Adults Community Mental Health Team in Ashington.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) or any Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who may be looking to work with a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) for the first time!
As part of a dedicated community treatment team, you will be responsible for working with Older Adults, implementing therapeutic and CBT interventions within a non psychosis pathway. This involves carrying a caseload of patients and working with them with from initial assessment through to discharge to their GP.
- Take back your weekends with Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm working!
- Stable 3-4 month temporary contract with potential opportunities to extend or consider permanent opportunities.
- Excellent pay rate of up to £23.51 per hour
Benefits of working as a Mental Health Nurse:
- Competitive pay rates of up to £23.51 per hour.
- CPN/Mental Health recruitment specialists
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for every nurse you refer to us
- A free and full range of mandatory training, including safeguarding, infection control etc.
- Support and training in association with RCN on need to know topics, such as NMC revalidation
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
As a Mental Health Nurse within this CMHT, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a caseload of patients within non psychoses pathway.
- Working with affective disorders
- Completing CBT and therapeutic interventions, stabilisation and trauma work.
- Meeting with patients in their own home.
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (all backgrounds considered).
- An understanding of episodic care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well as part of a team and take the lead when needed.
- Car Driver preferred but not essential
- NMC registered
Randstad Care is a specialist nursing recruitment agency. Our specialist Nursing consultants work with NHS and private sector teams across England. Whether you are looking for an interim or permanent post close to home, or nationally, we are able to assist you with a dedicated point of contact to provide support and guidance.
Do you know a Nurse looking for a new role? If so, we offer a fantastic refer a friend scheme, where you could receive £300 in vouchers for every nurse you refer to us who we place, subject to Ts and Cs.
If you wish to apply for this role or would like to discuss any of the other opportunities we have available please contact Wayne on 0191 211 1382 or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....