Are you a highly motivated Community Psychiatric Nurse passionate about providing the best quality care? Or are you wanting the opportunity to gain experience in a range of trusts to better your knowledge and skills? Whatever that may be, we have a great team of consultants that can provide you with all the support you may need in order to find you your ideal job!
I am currently looking for dedicated CPN's to join my ever growing team of specialist nurses within the West and East Midlands area. I can offer blocked bookings to provide you with the financial security you may need along with the flexibility of choosing where you want to work and the days you want.
All you would need is a good work ethic and the following requirements:
- 6 months appropriate experience in the last 3 years
- Valid DBS on the update service (we can facilitate this)
- Right to work in the UK
- Valid NMC PIN
- Full UK driving licence
Some benefits of working with us are:
- A unique app which allows you to manage your shifts at the click of a button.
- Competitive pay rates of up to £25- £42 per hour.
- Specialised in-house training which counts towards NMC re validation.
- A Randstad employee app offering fabulous discounts in shops & restaurants.
- Free uniform.
- Excellent service from a dedicated consultant.
- £50 in high street vouchers joining bonus*
- £300 in high street vouchers for referring nurses*
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you want to improve your work-life balance then don't hesitate to give Deryn a call on 0161 245 3633 or email us on to find out more or click the apply button to get started!
*Ts and Cs apply
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.