Are you a highly motivated Community Psychiatric Nurse passionate about providing the best quality care? Are you unhappy with your current work situation?
The NHS Division at Randstad are currently looking for Band 6 CPNs to work at Coventry in the West Midlands area
Start date ASAP
I am currently looking for experienced CPNs to join my evergrowing team of specialist nurses to provide quality care and service to our local NHS trusts in the Midlands
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience and knowledge supporting mental health patients
- Managed a complex caseload previously
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
All you would need is a good work ethic and the following requirements:
- Full UK driving license
- 6 months appropriate experience in the last 3 years
- Valid DBS on the update service (we can facilitate this)
- Right to work in the UK
- Valid NMC PIN
Some benefits of working with us are:
- An easy to use app to manage all your shifts
- Competitive pay rates
- Specialised in-house training which counts towards NMC re validation.
- A Randstad employee app offering fabulous discounts in shops & restaurants.
- Free uniform.
- Excellent service from a dedicated consultant.
- All the support of a permanent work
- Welcome bonus of £50 (T's and C's apply)
As well as all the benefits above we are now pleased to introduce our referral scheme, where if you refer a friend/colleague you can get up to £300 in vouchers (T's and C's apply)
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you and want to be able to get all those amazing benefits don't hesitate in giving Alejandro a call on 020 3790 7664 to find out more or click the APPLY button to get started!
Randstad - NHS Division acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.