We have a new role in East Kent for a Compliance Assurance Assessor under a temporary contract with 2Gether Support Solutions who serve the East Kent Hospitals Trust, we'd love to hear from you if you are looking for an active and engaging role in the healthcare sector
- Position: Compliance Assurance Assessor
- Location: Margate, Kent
- Hourly rate: £10.20 + Holiday pay (rate enhancements available for weekends & bank holidays)
- Duration: 6 months+
- Hours: 37.5hrs week (full-time)
- Contract type: Temporary with weekly pay through Randstad
- Randstad contact: The NHS team on 01622 357230 (option 3)
The Compliance Assurance Assessors's position is a vital role within a hospital's large facilities team and ensures the facility runs to the highest standards and meets the forever growing safety requirements and needs of its customers.
Compliance Assurance Assessors duties include:
- To assess, validate and observe undertakings of the facilities team.
- Perform planned and ad-hoc audits of working conditions to monitor quality and aligning practises to NHS standards and industry recognised practises (hand hygiene, cross infection, PPE, cleaning methods and COSHH).
- Deliver feedback to assessed individuals along with making recommendations and involvement of training needs.
- Implementing improved and robust working practises throughout the facilities team.
- Collate data and draw up reports for presentation to the Director of Facilities, site management team and hospital trust.
- Work in collaboration with Team Leaders and Facilities Managers to assess effectiveness of working practises and training implemented.
- Ensure compliance of operational policies with regards to health & safety, COSHH and other statutory regulations.
- Create and manage plans to demonstrate issues that have reached resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of IT literacy.
- Working knowledge of HACCP and COSHH is an advantage.
- Very detail focused.
- A keen eye to always be looking for improvements and implementing them.
- Practical experience of carrying out audits.
- Experience of collating data, analysing the data and generating reports.
- Ability to communicate with customers, visitors, colleagues and management effectively.
- Ability to work independently, organise and plan your workload.
- Awareness of Health and safety standards and related certificate would be an advantage.
- Relevant experience in the same or a relevant role.
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 current proofs of address.
- A Standard DBS (or willingness to undergo one)
- Happy to undergo relevant training including clinical and and non-clinical along with food hygiene
- Access to transport will be an advantage when applying for this role.
Why work for us?
- All necessary training provided by us, with opportunities for other training and development
- Access to great discounts with top highstreet retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long term work opportunities 01622 357230 (option 3) for more information or apply today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.