Job Title: Computing, ICT and Business
Are you a passionate and dedicated Teacher with QTS?
At the heart of a successful school is the provision of high-quality teaching and learning, the effective use of resources, and the highest standards of achievement for all students. This school is committed to promoting personal development and well-being for all its students.
The successful candidate will teach students across the full age and ability range present in the school, ensuring the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development, and well-being.
- Effectively teach the National and School Curricula within the school's Teaching and Learning Policy.
- Set appropriate homework and assess, record, track, and report student progress using available data.
- Provide a stimulating learning environment with due regard for maintaining health and safety and security.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work, resources, teaching and learning strategies within the subject and year teams.
- Participate in team review, monitoring, and evaluation, contributing to the development of working practices.
- Be a member of a pastoral team and, if required, a form tutor, carrying out associated responsibilities.
- Support the effective operation of subject and year teams by collaborating on projects and professional development activities.
- Support the development of cultural capital in students by contributing to extra-curricular activities.
- Undertake any other duties as specified by the School Teacher's Pay and Conditions Document.
- Comply with reasonable requests from leaders/managers to undertake work of a similar level not specified in the job description.
- Relevant Teaching qualifications - PGCE, QTS
- In-school teaching experience, gained through your Teacher training.
- Knowledge of Curriculum and SEN Code of Practice
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK(sponsorship is not available with this role)
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Competitive pay and benefits package, reflecting your skills and experience.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and career growth
- Supportive and collaborative work environment, where your contributions are valued and celebrated
- Chance to make a real impact on the lives of students and contribute to their educational development
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme with the opportunity to earn £300* per referral
- Dedicated consultant with experience working in Education
If you are a dedicated Teacher with the relevant experience ready to contribute to the success of students and the school, we invite you to apply. Join this school by providing a rewarding journey of education and contribution to shaping bright minds for the future. Apply now and be a key player in the school's commitment to academic excellence!
You can submit your CV directly or email it to email@example.com
Alternatively, drop me a call on 020 3870 6350...