Looking for a permanent Computing Teaching position in Great Dunmow at a highly-acclaimed school?
Have a knack for passing on your Computing expertise in an engaging manner?
Interested in hearing more about this great Teaching role we have to offer?
Helena Romanes value hard work, positivity and kindness. There is currently a Computing Teaching vacancy at this well-respected school, we are looking for an individual with prior experience teaching KS3/KS4 GCSE curriculum for Computing who can embody these values.
Helena Romanes joined the highly successful Saffron Academy Trust in September 2020. Consequently, there are a wide range of opportunities in terms of CPD, school-to-school collaboration and career development for members of our team.
The school is a popular and successful 4-18 y/o comprehensive, all-through school, situated in the beautiful North Essex countryside. It is situated approximately 7 miles from Stansted Airport.
- To provide excellent teaching so all students achieve their potential within an atmosphere in which students feel challenged, valued and secure.
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure that excellent teaching, learning and progression takes place in all allocated classes.
- Mark, assess, record and report on student achievement and maintain accurate records as required.
- Ensure homework is regularly set and marked.
- Follow school policies for assessing, recording and reporting on student achievement, and use these to set targets for further improvement
- Knowledge and experience teaching the KS3/ KS4 curriculum for GCSE
- Enhanced DBS on the update service - we can help with this
- Strong work ethic
- Able to be flexibly and adhere to the needs of the pupils
If supply teaching is something that would interest you please feel free to email me a copy of your CV on email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I look forward to hearing from you!