Are you a Consents Manager looking for long term Freelance work in the Birmingham area on one of the largest rail schemes in the Country?
My client, a leading HS2 contractor, is looking to recruit a Consents Manager. You will Provide direct support to the Delivery Directors by assuring and providing confidence the wider Sub Lot Delivery Teams have identified all necessary Consents, are producing all relevant supporting information and are managing any conditions applied to approved Consents.
Further responsibilities may include:
- Organise workshops and deliver training to enable consistent understanding across the delivery team
- Identifying, helping to resolve and where necessary escalating key risks to the Head of Stakeholders
- Management of the interface between delivery teams and Highway Authorities
- Manage, collate and produce evidence for performance metrics and reporting
- Provide assistance to the performance and assurance of programme, financial, consenting and approvals requirements
If this role interests you, apply online or contact the Randstad Birmingham Office on 0121212 7790
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.