Are you looking for your next long term freelance role? Would 3 years work for a large main contractor be a good fit? Then look no further!
We're currently searching for a Construction Manager/Senior Engineer to oversee civil engineering packages including frames, groundworks, piling and drainage.
Applicants need to have experience within the build sector working for main contractors in order to be selected and will interview asap.
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- CIS payment option available
- Management of sub contractors and trades on site
- Overseeing all H&S and QA on site
- Good IT skills and be able to use Word emails
- Experience in working with construction programmes and highlighting delays
- Must be able to chair site meetings with design team and subcontractors
- Coordinate with clients, architects, and subcontractors
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance
- Candidates must hold a valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid tickets
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a larger team
- Previous experience managing civil engineering works such as groundworks, piling, drainage and rc frame
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.