Job Title: Cover Supervisor for Secondary Schools
Location: Benfleet and Surrounding Areas
Pay Rate: £85 - £90 per day
Are you passionate about education and looking for an exciting opportunity to work in secondary schools? We are currently seeking dedicated individuals to join our team as Cover Supervisors in Benfleet and the surrounding areas.
- Supervise and manage classrooms during the short-term absence of teachers.
- Ensure a positive and conducive learning environment for students.
- Implement pre-prepared lesson plans and provide support to students.
- Manage student behavior and uphold school policies.
- A positive and adaptable attitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow and implement lesson plans.
- Flexibility and availability to cover on short notice.
- Some previous experience in schools is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive pay rate of £85 - £90 per day.
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the education sector.
- Flexible working hours.
- Supportive work environment.
- Competitive daily rates of £80-£90.
- Opportunity to gain valuable classroom experience.
- Supportive school community and professional development opportunities.
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
How to Apply:
To join us and be successful in the application for a cover supervisor you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you're ready to be part of a team that changes lives, we want to hear from you! Join us in Benfleet and the surrounding areas and help students thrive and succeed! Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a cover supervisor. Or for more information you can contact Sam Higham on 01245 260 100 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Join us in making a positive impact on the education and development of secondary school students in Benfleet and the surrounding areas!...